Washington, DC – September 9, 2014 –The Wireless Foundation is pleased to announce the results of its Board of Directors elections. Several Board members were elected to serve for the first time:
- Eduardo Arthur, SVP, Mobile Services, Assurant Solutions
- Laura Carter, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft
- Michael O'Brien, SVP, Corporate Development, Syniverse Technologies
- Megan Pollock, Director, Strategic Communications, Samsung
- In addition, one member of the Board returned for a new term.
- Grant Spellmeyer, VP, Federal Affairs and Public Policy, U.S. Cellular
- The Wireless Foundation is also pleased to announce the results of its officer elections. For the 2015 calendar year the Board’s officers will be:
- Chairwoman - Marsha Mock, Senior Director, Executive Affairs, AT&T Mobility
- Vice-Chairman - Jeff Miller, Corporate Vice President, North America Sales Operations, Motorola Mobility
- Treasurer - Grant Spellmeyer, VP, Federal Affairs and Public Policy, U.S. Cellular
- Secretary - Mike Altschul, SVP and General Counsel, CTIA - The Wireless Association
About The Wireless Foundation
The Wireless Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to developing and supporting initiatives that use wireless technology to help American communities. The Foundation’s innovative programs benefit consumers in areas such as education, health, safety and the environment. The Foundation was formed by CTIA-The Wireless Association® member companies in 1991. Learn more at www.wirelessfoundation.org.